"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
It’s 3:04 in the morning and I have sat here at my computer now for nearly an hour staring at a blank screen. I struggle to find any words whatsoever that clearly express in any way, shape, or form, the monumental loss my family and I have experienced this year. We are devastated to say the least and are all trying to pick up the shattered pieces of our lives and continue on without the man that we love more than life itself. Glade was our…. Everything! He gives a full and exact description to the word, HERO! We feel completely lost without him! And nothing in life hurts more than losing what mattered most! Our lives are forever changed! Our hearts are forever broken!
Every year I have sent
out a Christmas card with a picture of my family and words inviting all to
share in a, “Happy Christmas” with us. This year as a family we look hard to
the Savior to bring back the "Happy" in our Christmas! Our message barely
flickers beyond the dark days we’ve had since Glade’s death. Thankfully though,
the Savior’s birth brings with it hope and an eternal plan filled with light
that lifts and binds us together beyond the darkness of death. We cling more
than ever now to eternal truths. In short, we have tied a knot in the end of
our tiny string and are hanging on for dear life! I must say though, our
handcart feels ever so heavy now as we pull alone without our greatest source
of earthly strength.
(Please continue to keep us in your prayers!)
Much Love,
The Glade R Crowther Family!

No comments:
Post a Comment