Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Baylee


Someone's having a birthday today!




And don't ask me where two years went!
Because she has gone from bassenett to pig tails in the blink of an eye.




What a sweet heart!
She is the cutest little girl!!!
Calm natured and pretty easy going!




Missy called me the other day and ask me if
I would take her 2 year pictures.
I can't wait.
I love taking this little girl's picture!

Every year Missy makes her the cutest birthday out fit.
I can't wait to see what she is making this year.
Better yet, I can't wait to take her picture in it.




Next year Baylee will be three 
When the grandkids turn 3, I take them to lunch and shopping.
I think Eden missed out on this last year. 
For the tiny one's though, I decided 3 is good, 
and I'll just keep it simple.

Well, cute girl! Nanners and Gramps hope you have 
the best birthday. We can't wait to come to your party!
I'll be bringing my camera!
Until then, oh how we love you! 
Such a precious little girl.
Heaven's biggest blessing contained in such a small frame!
We love you!


1 comment:

Katie said...

i can't get over how adorable she is!! what a doll! Happy Birthday Baylee!