
I was looking through my pictures today (finally.) I have been so busy taking pictures for friends and family and trying to get everyone their orders (Holly don't give up on me - your next) I hadn't had time to look at my own photos in depth. Today I finally had a minute and was looking through my family group shots when I ran onto this picture. I couldn't wait one second to edit and post this picture to the blog. What a cute little family! There is no greater joy than seeing your family grow! Baylee is the sweetest little baby, good as gold, cute as a button, hugable, kissable, and lovable in every way, shape and form! What a priceless blessing each added grandchild is to this Crowther family! Gage and Missy you are wonderful parents and you made one cute baby! Thanks for bringing this little girl into our lives - she's a keeper! I love you all!
3 comments:
Wow, I think she looks so much like Gage did when he was a baby! She is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her in person.
when can we schedule a photo session? just want somehting simple ... jake, me .. the dogs :) Let me know.
Well What can I say,
What a goodlooking little Family, Baylee you are the BEST we love you so much.
Post a Comment