Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love, It's Glorious!

One thing our family knows how to do. . . Have fun! We love laughing and playing together as a family. We truly love spending time with each other and we celebrate that union every chance we get.

My life revolves around the people in this video. Without them, I don't know what I'd do. They are my joy. They are my everything.

Love truly is glorious. Especially when you are with the one's you love!

Here is a little boring video I put together practicing how to make videos. As you will see there is much room for improvement. I'm definitely no Gavin! Here's a little bit of our Thanksgiving celebration.

(You'll want to turn the music off over on the side before you watch it.)



Love, It's Glorious-Medium from Faye Crowther on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Awesome video Faye! So glad I married into this amazing family and became a Crowther six and a half years ago! I'm one lucky girl. Thanks for the awesome memories, can't wait for more to come!

Caroline said...

Awesome video Faye! So glad I married into this amazing family and became a Crowther six and a half years ago! I'm one lucky girl. Thanks for the awesome memories, can't wait for more to come!

Caroline said...

Awesome video Faye! So glad I married into this amazing family and became a Crowther six and a half years ago! I'm one lucky girl. Thanks for the awesome memories, can't wait for more to come!

Goose said...

Awesome Video Madre! So good Cline commented 3 times! haha man that was an awesome Thanksgiving cant wait till were all back up there again. nothing is better then family

Papa Bird said...

Great Work Faye , you are the greatest--- What good times we always have.....Makes me want to go back and do it all again!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all your effort, you are truly the glue that holds the family together...What, would we do without you????? I know that our family pictures would suffer greatly, o ya, we probably would'nt have any!!!!! WE all get after you for always snapping the camera in our faces, but we are forever great full that you did......when we see things like this video!!!!! Lets have more fun so we can have more videos----It's a Win, Win....

Des said...

Love this family so much! great video muth. I am so blessed to have you all in my life! The strong relationships we have with each other is rare and I cherish it every day. Mom your so great with your camera you capture that love in every picture. Cant wait to make more great memories with all of you!