I'm behind again in my blogging... as usual.
But the cutest girl had a birthday!
She's first in the line up. Yes, Uno numero!
She's number 1.......
And she is indeed all girl, 100 percent, and then some.
She loves pink,
She loves, heels,
She loves to paint her nails,
She loves everything and anything about being a girl!
Which means she loves talking on the phone!
And she was so excited,
She got an iPod for her birthday.
On our lunch date she told me all about school,
the boys who bug her to death, how she won't like just one of them (smart girl!)
We always have a picture in the butterfly chair.
Because we always have lunch at the same place!
Because it's the funnest place evAr!
We talked and giggled and had a blast. Then we went shopping and she knew just what she wanted. It was a fun date.
Kater Tot, Nanners loves you. You are so precious to me! Grandpa loves you too. This whole crazy family loves you. You are bright and talented and good through and through! And now you are even big enough to get on the blog and read this yourself. In fact I'll email you this post. Because now you even have your own email. How crazy is that?
And I have one thing left to say to you. STOP growing so fast! My goodness, you've got to slow down! Cause when you grow, I grow, and like Winnie The Pooh said, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day. So I never have to live without you!" You'll be my best friend forever, pinky swear! And always remember, no one loves you the way your Nana loves you! Happy Birthday cute adorable girl! I love you!!! Hugs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and a few kisses too.









No comments:
Post a Comment