Happy Birthday!
To my crazy kid!
The one who always makes me laugh!
He loves Mt. Dew. When he's 90, it won't be Pepsi sustaining his life, like my mom. No, it will be Mt. Dew. He drinks enough to own half the company by now.
He's going to be a dad this year and he's thinking his life will be over. His philosophy is, "Kids ruin your life." I'm sure this philosophy is going to change.
He has zero patience. He gets that from me.
He likes to have fun and fun follows him everywhere. I think that's because even if it isn't fun, he will make it fun. Fun is an attitude with him. It's like his main core personality trait.
He's a nurse. And this fits him. He's always been a care taker of souls.
And for the reccord, I'm his number one fan. Though Caroline would argue with me over that.
I love you Gav. If I'm having a crappy shizzy day, and you call me up, which you always do, my day immediately gets so much better. Thanks for not only being my son, but for being my best friend. You are immediate sunshine to my soul.
Dad and I love you! As well as the entire Clan. Happy Birthday!



2 comments:
You almost had me tearing up mom, but I am too tough for tears so I held back ha ha. Thanks so much my birthday it was awesome just like my amazing family, I am pretty lucky to be surrounded by amazing people.
happy birthday brotha poppa gavin!
Post a Comment