Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday To Anna

I don't know what it is about this little girl. . .



Maybe it's that red hair. 




I don't know? I just know I'm completely taken with her.
I tried to put my finger on it.
What it is that draws me in.
She has the cutest little ways. 
This little girl is quite unique.
And I love the way she loves me.



For such a little person. . .
It comes out of her in a BIG way!

When I haven't seen her for a while, I love
the look she gets in her eye when she spots me for the first time.
That look is worth a million bucks!




Two cute girls. 
Anna loves to play with Eden.
They had their very first sleep over together.




Anna has vibrant spirit!





And a tender heart.




And sweetness that never ends.




Nana hopes you had a fun birthday cute girl.
I love you!
Hugs ---squeeeeeze!

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Oh my heck Anna banana you are so stinking cute I love it nice post love the pics