Oh, this was a 10 plus on the dessert charts Missy! I'm so glad you left the leftovers in my freezer. There goes my diet! Oh wait, what diet??? Hahahaha Well, this dessert looked like something you would see on Rachel Ray or Martha Stewart or one of those high rated cooking shows! You out did yourself! I will have a difficult time now trying to decide if I should ask you to bring the grape salad or this divine dessert! You are getting to be a great little cook! Thanks again for bringing it!
3 comments:
Oh, this was a 10 plus on the dessert charts Missy! I'm so glad you left the leftovers in my freezer. There goes my diet! Oh wait, what diet??? Hahahaha Well, this dessert looked like something you would see on Rachel Ray or Martha Stewart or one of those high rated cooking shows! You out did yourself! I will have a difficult time now trying to decide if I should ask you to bring the grape salad or this divine dessert! You are getting to be a great little cook! Thanks again for bringing it!
I agree that was one yummy treat Miss!! :D
I give this recipe two thumbs way up and invite anyone to make it and bring me some anytime.
Post a Comment